The Community Resource Center depends on an engaged network of dedicated volunteers to help local individuals and families who desperately need help. Our volunteers make a difference every day and enable CRC to deliver critical services to all those we serve. Even if you only have three hours a month or each week to share, you can get involved and help create a community of caring for people who are struggling! Few things can be a rewarding as knowing that you were there when someone needed you most! Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Helping with client intake in our Community Outreach program*
- Creating resumes and teaching computer skills in our Job Center*
- Providing assistance to clients in our Food Rescue program
- Assisting families and children who come to our Baby Pantry
- Helping with fundraising and special event planning
*Must be comfortable using a computer
Are you ready to get involved? If you’re interested in volunteering with the Community Resource Center, please complete our online Volunteer Application. It will help us learn a little bit about you, your interests and your background. If you prefer, you can download the application here. Once you have completed your application, a volunteer coordinator will be in touch. If you still have questions, please contact Eleanor or Jo at (302) 227-1340.