The Community Resource Center depends on an engaged network of dedicated volunteers to help local individuals and families who desperately need help. Our volunteers make a difference every day and enable CRC to deliver critical services to all those we serve. Even if you only have three hours a month or each week to share, you can get involved and help create a community of caring for people who are struggling! Few things can be as rewarding as knowing that you were there when someone needed you most! Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Helping with client intake in our Community Outreach program*
- Creating resumes and teaching computer skills in our Job Center*
- Providing assistance to clients in our Food Rescue program
- Assisting families and children who come to our Baby Pantry
- Helping with fundraising and special event planning
*Must be comfortable using a computer
Are you ready to get involved? If you’re interested in volunteering with the Community Resource Center, please complete our online Volunteer Application. It will help us learn a little bit about you, your interests and your background. If you prefer, you can download the application here. Once you have completed your application, a volunteer coordinator will be in touch. If you still have questions, please contact Eleanor or Jo at (302) 227-1340.